Non-insulated wire for overhead power lines.
- Non-insulated wire AS is designed to transmit electrical energy in overhead electrical networks.
- Wire production is carried out in strict accordance with GOST 839-80.
- AS wire is made with cross section up to 1250 / 101.8 mm².
- Minimum production time.
- Own production of aluminum wire rod.
- Drawing of aluminum wire on the modern high-speed complex TS45-13-1 (Mario Frigerio S.A. - Italy)
- Wire twisting is performed on equipment with wire preformation, which provides tight twisting and eliminates the possibility of self-braiding of wires.
- A large fleet of twisting equipment.
- Receivers of the line are equipped with automatic distributors that provide uniform in-line layout of the wire on the drum.
- Steel wire
- Stranded steel wires
- Stranded aluminum wires
(8342) 473-813, 480-299
|Wire diameter, mm|
|Section , mm2|
CALCULATION PARAMETERS OF WIRE AS
|Nominal cross-section, mm2||Section aluminium/steel, mm2||Wire diameter, mm||Diameter of the steel core, mm||Electrical resistance of 1 km of direct current wire at 20 ° С, Ohm, not more||Breaking strength of the wire, N, not less||Weight of 1 km of wire, kg|
|Temperature range of operation, °C||Not more than + 90|
|Guarantee exploitation||4 years after commissioning|