- Cable OKMA is designed for suspension between urban lighting poles, between buildings and structures with increased requirements for limiting the load on supports.
- Central strength member – fiberglass reinforced plastic rod
- PE coating of rod
- Optical fiber
- SZ stranded PBT micro-loose tubes filled with hydrophobic gel
- Aramid yarns/ glass yarns
- Protective jacket
(8342) 473-813, 480-299
|Number of fibers|
|Nominal overall diameter, mm|
|Total mass of cable , kg/km|
- Yellow tube - main.
- Red tube - guide.
- Natural tubes - counting from the red tube.
- Black fillers are made of polyethylene.
By the customer’s request the color scheme may be changed.
|Temperature range of operation, С°|
|Temperature range of installation, С°|
|Minimal bending radius|
** In case of cable with flame retardant protective jacket, the min. installation temperature is not lower than -10 °С