- OKB-s is designed for installation into grounds of 1-5 groups (depends on cable construction), cable ducts, tunnels in case of high requirements of crush strength.
- OKBs cable with flame retardant protective jacket is designed for installation according to exclusive standards of fire safety.
- OKBs cables in fireproof design FRHFLTx are used for laying in fire protection systems, as well as in other systems that must remain operational in a fire.
- Optical fiber
- Stainless steel loose tube filled with hydrophobic gel
- Zink-coated steel wire armor
- Protective jacket
(8342) 473-813, 480-299
|Number of fibers|
|Nominal overall diameter, mm|
|Total mass of cable with polyethylene jacket, kg/km|
* the data correspond to a cable of 7kN
** total mass of the cable with flame retardant protective jacket is specified when ordering
|Temperature range of operation, С°|
|Temperature range of installation, С°|
|Transport, storage, С°|
|Minimal bending radius|
** In case of cable with flame retardant protective jacket, the min. installation temperature is not lower than -10 °С