Self-supporting insulated wire with integrated optical cable
- Combined wire SIP-3/FOC is designed for transmission and distribution of electric energy in the air, power and lighting networks on 10 kV - 35 kV through SIP-3 wire and for communications via optical cable.
- Simultaneous transmission of electricity and high-quality communication.
- The ability to stub the electrical part without damaging the optic.
- Using the standard of helical dead-end set and helical suspension set.
- Reducing installation and maintenance costs.
- Reducing support load.
- Central strength member – fiberglass reinforced plastic rod
- Optical fiber
- SZ stranded loose tubes filled with hydrophobic gel
- Protective jacket
- Conductive core
Figure «8» cable design consists of a conductive core and an optical cable core. The conductive core is made of aluminum alloy wires and sealed.
|Nominal section of a conductive core, mm2||Number of wires in a core of a wire, pcs.||Tensile strength of wire core, kN, not less|
The core of the optical cable consists of polymer tubes twisted around a fiberglass rod, and can contain from 2 to 144 optical fibers for transmitting information.
The protective sheath of the wire is made of light stabilized cross-linked polyethylene. It is superimposed simultaneously on top of the conductive core and the core of the optical cable with the web.
|Temperature range of operation, °C||-60… +70|
|Temperature range of installation, °C||Not lower then -20|
|Mounting Bend Radius||10 diameters|
|Lifetime||Not less than 25 years|
|Guarantee exploitation||3 years after commissioning|
|Tensile strength||not less than 1,0 kN|
|Crush strength||not less than 0,3 kN/100 mm|