- Cable OKKS is designed for aerial installation on communication line supports, a railway catenary, power transmission line towers with voltage up to 35 kV at points with a maximum electric field potential up to 12 kV, between buildings and structures.
- Central strength member – fiberglass reinforced plastic rod
- Optical fiber
- SZ stranded loose tubes filled with hydrophobic gel
- Inner jacket
- Fiberglass yarns
- Protective jacket
(8342) 473-813, 480-299
|Number of fibers|
|Nominal overall diameter, mm|
|Total mass of cable with polyethylene jacket, kg/km|
* the data correspond to a cable of 7kN.
- Yellow tube - main.
- Red tube - guide.
- Natural tubes - counting from the red tube.
- Black fillers are made of polyethylene.
By the customer’s request the color scheme may be changed.
|Temperature range of operation, С°|
|Temperature range of installation, С°|
|Minimal bending radius|
|Tensile strength, kN|
|Crush strength, kN/100 mm|