- OKG cable is designed for laying in protective plastic pipes.
- OKG cable with flame retardant protective jacket is designed for laying inside buildings on walls, in vertical and horizontal conduits and cable ducts with increased fire safety requirements.
- Central strength member – fiberglass reinforced plastic rod
- Optical fiber
- SZ stranded PBT loose tubes filled with hydrophobic gel
- Protective jacket
|Number of fibers|
|Nominal overall diameter, mm|
|Total mass of cable with polyethylene jacket, kg/km **|
** total mass of the cable with flame retardant protective jacket is specified when ordering
- Yellow tube - main.
- Red tube - guide.
- Natural tubes - counting from the red tube.
- Black fillers are made of polyethylene.
By the customer’s request the color scheme may be changed.
|Temperature range of operation, С°|
|Temperature range of installation, С°|
|Minimal bending radius|
** In case of cable with flame retardant protective jacket, the min. installation temperature is not lower than -10 °С.